4 dates, soaked until very soft
1 cup dried organic, unsweetened coconut
1. Place soften dates and coconut in food processor and process until well blended.
2. Pat into the bottom of an oiled 7 1/2 inch spring form pan.
2 1/2 cups young Thai coconut flesh (about 5 young coconuts)
1/4 cup coconut water (from the coconuts)
1/3 cup raw agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
1 cup coconut oil, softened
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, separated
1. In high-speed blender, pureé the coconut flesh and coconut water together until smooth.
2. Add the agave, coconut oil. You want this to be quite smooth so blend away until it is.
3. Add 1 cup of the pineapple chunks. Blend until incorporated.
3. Pulse the remaining pineapple chunks in the food processor until well chopped. Drain.
4. Stir the pineapple into the coconut mixture, pour over crust and let set up in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Move to freezer and leave until firm.
*You will want to remove 10 minutes before serving to let the “cheesecake” soften a little.