Raw Strawberry Creme Chocolate Truffles
For the chocolate
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or organic raw agave nectar/raw liquid sweetener)
For the creme filling
- 1/2 cup organic cashew butter
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or thawed)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoon organic maple syrup (or organic raw agave nectar)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients for the creme filling in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate topping in a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Using a chocolate mold or ice cube tray, spoon a tablespoon of chocolate topping into each mold.
- Add a tablespoon of the creme filling on top of the bottom chocolate layer .
- Add another tablespoon of chocolate topping on top of the creme filling.
- Put in the freezer for approximately 20 – 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove and leave out on the counter for a few minutes before removing from the mold/ice cube tray and eating.
- Keep in freezer until you are ready to eat because they will soften at room temperature.